- A Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) and associated software such as Diagbox, Lexia, and Peugeot Planet 2000 are professional-level diagnostic tools. Extreme care should be taken when using these devices as incorrect use may adversely affect your vehicle and at worse render it unusable.
- The FCF takes no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle, persons or equipment, howsoever caused.
- Before making any changes, ALWAYS take a screen shot or 'Print Screen' of the current configuration settings. Should you inadvertently make a mistake, you will always be able to revert to the previous setting.
- Users should be aware that in the case of Diagbox, Lexia. PP2000, there are no 'undo' or 'reset' options. Once a parameter is changed and 'committed', it cannot be undone without manually changing it back to the previous value and committing the change again.
- Members should be aware that the ECUs in the vehicles Head Unit (or Audio System) in many cases also control certain functions of the vehicle other than the audio itself. Extreme care should be taken when making changes to settings.
- Members should be aware that rarely are 2 vehicles or models the same, as each will have different equipment options and in turn these will have different configuration settings.
- It is important to emphasise that some configuration options mandate certain values to be entered as default settings - despite the user thinking the option is incorrect. It should be noted that the same BSIs are commonly used in many different vehicle models and therefore require a different configuration. As a consequence, some functions are handled differently from model to model whether via the BSI or by an individual component ECU.
- There will be options in the configuration tables that are not fitted or relevant to your specific vehicle and therefore you should not change these settings.
Citrojim Located: Newport Pagnell.
DickieG Located: George Green, Bucks.
Top Donkey Located: Warminster
SteelCityUK Located: Sheffield.
cachaciero Located: Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
dhallworth Located: Glasgow.
MikeT Located: Christchurch, Dorset
Davetherave Located: Norwich.
citroenxm Located: Anglesey.
Chris56000 Located: Sutton Coldfield.
addo Located: Sidney, Australia
FrenchLeave Located: Near Boston.
Xantia Colin Lcoated: Falkirk
Mooseshaver Located: Cockermouth, Cumbria.currently unavailable.
Paul-R Located: Wirral, Wales & the Pool
Joe T Located: Near Hickstead, Sussex.
adamtemp64 Located: Near Templecombe, Somerset.
Chris570 Locatred: St. Neots.
dieselnutjob Located: Ruislip, West London.
mongoose100 Located: In Wellington, New Zealand.
Duracell Located: Ashford, Kent.
AndyJ76 Located: Woking, Surrey.
Miked Located: Thursby, Cumbria.
evilclive Locarted: Settle in Yorkshire
Edherz Located: Colchester
citroenmad Located: Hartlepool.
Tommy309 Located: Belfast. (Lexia 3 & PP 2000)
Trainman Located: Preston.
Monkyfeet Located: Between Luton & Bedford.
Stekelly Located: Dublin.
rory_perret Located: Leeds area.
m300td Located: Near Telford, in Shropshire.
nickyg Located: County Tyrone.
Hoggath Located: Kendal, Cumbria.
Horsedentist Located: Iver, near Slough / Uxbridge.
oneday Located: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
c.morewood Located: Kemnay, Nr Aberdeen
hirameuser Located: North Cornwall & East Devon area, near Bude EX22.
coastline taxis Located: South Shields.
Please call the number on the map listing to arrange a diagnostic.
Ben82 Located: Örebro, Sweden
wideboyno1 Located: Walsall.
Andy F Located: 5 mins away from the M5 junction 11 in Gloucestershire.
chlorate Located: Calne, Wiltshire
ed1808 Located: Southend, Essex.
Bannedbiker Located: Wymondham, Norfolk, about 3/4 mile from A11.
Stickyfinger Located: Between Frome & Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
Taffy Located: Swindon
Brabes1 Located: St. Leonards.
CitroenCrazyLocated: Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Bobins Located: Midhurst, West Sussex.
I'm no expert with it, but I know just enough to be dangerous and have used it to good effect on my C5 X7 and I am willing to help out other Cit owners.
Damien Located: SDt. Helens.
Have Lexia, willing to help out where needed.
Deanxm Located: IOW, Newport/Ryde.
Not many members in that area but could be a life-saver for someone.
rookie Located: St Austell.
A couple of years experience with the Lexia/Diagbox.
harryp. Located: East Telford, TF2 8NL.
I have my Lexia running on Xantia and DS3, willing to inflict myself on others!
Gained some familiarity with the Lexia and ready to help others now.
KP. Located: Warrington
Only have the rhe ODB cable though - no 30pin breakout cable.
MJM Located: GL12 7SB (Wotton under Edge in Gloucestershire).
I am willing to "explore the possibilities" if a member of the forum in the area has problems or wants to try it out. The assistance is obviously done bearing in mind that I've no experience of the kit!
cookinfat Located: St. Helens
RichardW Located: Lanark, but work in Grangemouth.
Finally got a Lexia So I'm willing to have a go as required.
Tsar Nate Located: Padiham, near Blackburn/Accrington.
OSX Located: Bristol.
PatrickGledhill Located: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Peugeot Planet 2000.
feef Located: St. Neots, Cambs.
Eccles Located: Braintree, Essex.
Edenbridge area (Kent / Surrey border).
I have an old XP netbook and the diagnostic software for Cit/Pug
Katamassn Located: North London, near Turnpike Lane.
Have the Lexia & Peugeot software.
white exec Located:
Sayalonga, Malaga, Spain.
Based in Bradford / Leeds
I only have the OBD2 cable and nothing else for older vehicles, so best for 2000's vehicles and not the newer ones.
Jimmymarsbar. Located: Bradford and can cover Bradford, Leeds, Harrogate and their surrounding areas.
I've got Lexia and PP, as well as ForScan for Fords, and KWP2000+ flash. I'm more familiar with Peugeots, however as Citroen and Pugs are more or less the same underneath, I've got fault code knowledge on the Citroens too.
Diagbox/Lexia novice but willing to help where possible. Based in Congleton.
Spiff. Now that I own a Lexia. I should like to make mine available to other members to repay some of the help I have received.
Obviously I am no expert having only just obtained mine, but if any member requires one plugged in to their vehicle, I should be happy to go on the list.
We are located about 10 miles from Helston SW Cornwall.
Anyone wishing to be added to the list and map or to change their details please PM one of the Admin Team.