Greeting from the North West

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

steve18gls
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 15:40
Location: Blackburn, Lancs.
My Cars:

Greeting from the North West

Post by steve18gls » 30 Dec 2014, 16:19

Hi Guys, just like to introduce myself. I'm Steve and live in Blackburn, Lancs. We have a Citroen C3 and a Peugeot 307sw. I do have Peugeot planet, diagbox and lexia for Citroen if there are any members local to me that need fault diagnosis. Looking forward to a bit of banter and some problem solving with other members. :-D
0x

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon
Posts: 7164
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
Location: Reading
My Cars: C5 Mk1 VTR estate, Icelandic Grey (I think she is called "Bluebird")
x 274

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 30 Dec 2014, 18:01

Hello, and welcome to the Forum. :welc:
0x
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX

C5 VTR HDi estate, 76518762
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!

Northern_Mike
x 48

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by Northern_Mike » 30 Dec 2014, 18:18

steve18gls wrote:Looking forward to a bit of banter and some problem solving with other members. :-D


I do hope you're a Rovers fan...

Welcome :-)

Mike.... from Burnley
0x

steve18gls
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 15:40
Location: Blackburn, Lancs.
My Cars:

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by steve18gls » 30 Dec 2014, 18:35

Hell Razor5543 wrote:Hello, and welcome to the Forum. :welc:

Thanks Hellrazor5543. :)
0x

steve18gls
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 15:40
Location: Blackburn, Lancs.
My Cars:

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by steve18gls » 30 Dec 2014, 18:39

northern_mike wrote:
steve18gls wrote:Looking forward to a bit of banter and some problem solving with other members. :-D


I do hope you're a Rovers fan...

Welcome :-)

Mike.... from Burnley


Thanks for the welcome northern_mike. Your a dingle I take it ? :-D
0x

Northern_Mike
x 48

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by Northern_Mike » 30 Dec 2014, 19:41

steve18gls wrote:
northern_mike wrote:
steve18gls wrote:Looking forward to a bit of banter and some problem solving with other members. :-D


I do hope you're a Rovers fan...

Welcome :-)

Mike.... from Burnley


Thanks for the welcome northern_mike. Your a dingle I take it ? :-D


I am indeed. Tell me, do Venkys do turkeys too?
0x

steve18gls
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 15:40
Location: Blackburn, Lancs.
My Cars:

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by steve18gls » 30 Dec 2014, 22:02

superloopy wrote:I believe i have relatives that are in Burnley ... small or large place?


quite a large town to be honest superloopy.
0x

steve18gls
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 15:40
Location: Blackburn, Lancs.
My Cars:

Re: Greeting from the North West

Post by steve18gls » 30 Dec 2014, 22:05

northern_mike,

Yes Venkys do sell turkeys but only export to Burnley. Good draw for you at the weekend against city ?
0x

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests