A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 05 Mar 2016, 14:52
- Location: Greece
- My Cars: Peugeot 306 Style 1995 5D (TU3MC)
- x 23
My name is Michael and I have a Peugeot 306 1995. It is my first car and my first love.. I am glad to know you and I hope to have great time together.
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 39333
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- Location: North Bucks
- My Cars: An orange Skoda 120, a pretty blue Pug 207, Sally the white Saxo, a Giant TCR Bike and a Giant TCR Pro Bike.
- x 734
Welcome to the forum
Please note I do not accept PMs...
- Donor 2016
- Posts: 8978
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
- Location: Somset my lovleee
- My Cars: Citroen C5x7 Exclusive Tourer
Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Daffodil the AX
V6.Activa donor car
- x 376
The ACTIVA, as logical as cubed tumble-weed
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 16:11
- Location: Charmouth,Dorset
- My Cars: Currently:
Peugeot 406 LX Hdi estate, 01, blue
Peugeot 406 GLX Hdi estate, 01, blue
In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.
- x 70
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 14:05
- Location: Kent. U.K.
- My Cars: 1998 Citroen Xantia 3litre v6 . Peugeot 207 diesel
- x 1
Welcome to the forum, lovely little car always fancied a cabriolet 306 . Peter