THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

User avatar
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
Posts: 5382
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:15 am
Location: Buckinghamshire
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby DickieG » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Trainman wrote:This from the man who lists a BMW in his fleet :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I bring the Beemer along we could have our exclusive 'non X' show in a layby :lol:
0 x
11 BMW F25 X3 3.0D Sport
08 C Fünf 2.2 HDi Exclusive Tourer
06 C3 Desire 1.4
05 BMW 330i Convertible
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

=D> =D> =D> Got to say that did make me chuckle
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 35838
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: North Bucks
My Cars: Xantia Activa, Xantia 1.9TD and a couple of bikes!
x 344
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby CitroJim » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 pm

DickieG wrote:
Trainman wrote:This from the man who lists a BMW in his fleet :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I bring the Beemer along we could have our exclusive 'non X' show in a layby :lol:


Even better Richard bring your DS :wink:
0 x
Jim

'98 Xantia 1.9TD in Red - Gabriel...
'96 Xantia Activa in Red - My favourite toy...
'07 Pug 207 in Blue - The Deathtrap...
'16 Giant TCR Bike in Black/Lime Green - Daily rider...
'17 Giant TCR Pro Bike in Black/Blue - Fine weather only...

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

CitroJim wrote:
DickieG wrote:
Trainman wrote:This from the man who lists a BMW in his fleet :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I bring the Beemer along we could have our exclusive 'non X' show in a layby :lol:


Even better Richard bring your DS :wink:


Ah :!: an FCF Meeting attachment :-D
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org

Northern_Mike
x 1

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Northern_Mike » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Citroenmad wrote:Have been thinking about selling the XM recently, as its hardly been used since I got the Xant. :(


Do let me know if you decide to do that! :-)
0 x

User avatar
red_dwarfers
donor 2017
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: Zomerzet UK
My Cars:
x 4

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby red_dwarfers » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am

Fraid its a bit too ooop north for me, if I had the Monday off I'd be in.
0 x
Kev

'98 S1 Xantia 1.9 TurboD Desire 2
'97 S2 XM 2.1 TurboD Manual VSX
'81 GSA 1.3 Club
'93 Peugeot 605 2.1 TurboD Manual SRDT

Citroen Car Club G Section committee member

User avatar
Chris570
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm
Location:
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Chris570 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

If i'm free this could be good, either Xantia or maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe something else ;)
0 x
2006 C5 HDi 170
1998 Xantia Activa S1
1971 D Special
2006 C3 1.6 HDi SX,
CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy

A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Got a struggle on my hands now, I forgot this falls on the same day as one of the events (Deans Country Drive) in the CCC Northern Section. :-k
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org

User avatar
Citroenmad
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 pm
Location: Northeast
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Citroenmad » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Trainman wrote:Got a struggle on my hands now, I forgot this falls on the same day as one of the events (Deans Country Drive) in the CCC Northern Section. :-k


Ah, that is a problem, I was thinking about doing that as ive missed the last couple and they are often very good.

Hmm #-o
0 x
Chris
16 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Flair
05 C4 2.0 16v Exclusive
54 Audi A2 FSi SE
51 VW Passat V6 TDi Estate

Family Citroens:
64 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Feel Red
15 C3 Picasso 1.6HDi Exclusive
56 C5 2.0HDi 138 16v VTR Estate
95 C15 6-wheel
55 Traction 6H

Citroening
Posts: 2970
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Location: The Fens
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Citroening » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Someone mentioned this on the CCC, and my reply was:
Frugg wrote:When things clash it is a bit of a shame, however the weekend of the 15th of April is when excellent Fine Food market is taking place, so that was ideal to have it on that weekend.

However, like last year, the East Midlands Group plan to have another run this year sometime (last year was to Wells-Next-The-Sea.) Link. :D
0 x

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Citroenmad wrote:
Trainman wrote:Got a struggle on my hands now, I forgot this falls on the same day as one of the events (Deans Country Drive) in the CCC Northern Section. :-k


Ah, that is a problem, I was thinking about doing that as ive missed the last couple and they are often very good.

Hmm #-o


I know :roll: six of one, half a dozen of the other.
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org

User avatar
Citroenmad
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 pm
Location: Northeast
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Citroenmad » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Trainman wrote:
Citroenmad wrote:
Trainman wrote:Got a struggle on my hands now, I forgot this falls on the same day as one of the events (Deans Country Drive) in the CCC Northern Section. :-k


Ah, that is a problem, I was thinking about doing that as ive missed the last couple and they are often very good.

Hmm #-o


I know :roll: six of one, half a dozen of the other.


Have you decided which your doing yet Steve?

Think I might be tempted by the drive :roll:

Not because I don't want to go to the rally, but because ill be doing other rally events this year and not likely another CCC drive, and Deans drives are good!
0 x
Chris
16 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Flair
05 C4 2.0 16v Exclusive
54 Audi A2 FSi SE
51 VW Passat V6 TDi Estate

Family Citroens:
64 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Feel Red
15 C3 Picasso 1.6HDi Exclusive
56 C5 2.0HDi 138 16v VTR Estate
95 C15 6-wheel
55 Traction 6H

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Citroenmad wrote:
Have you decided which your doing yet Steve?

Think I might be tempted by the drive :roll:

Not because I don't want to go to the rally, but because ill be doing other rally events this year and not likely another CCC drive, and Deans drives are good!


I'm thinking the drive, to be honest :? I've never been on one, and I'm off Northern Rally weekend, then at Harrogate, and I dare say a couple of other rallies, Due to the cancellation last weekend, because of Dave's mum passing away :( and the fact I'm working for the dealer meet. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I think that Deans drive will be the first event for me, and I had better go being webmaster for the section.
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org

User avatar
Citroenmad
Posts: 9452
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 pm
Location: Northeast
My Cars:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Citroenmad » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

I went on the drive a couple of years ago, it was very good. Think ill go to that :roll:

Do you know if the dealer meet has found a location yet?
0 x
Chris
16 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Flair
05 C4 2.0 16v Exclusive
54 Audi A2 FSi SE
51 VW Passat V6 TDi Estate

Family Citroens:
64 C4 Cactus BlueHDi Feel Red
15 C3 Picasso 1.6HDi Exclusive
56 C5 2.0HDi 138 16v VTR Estate
95 C15 6-wheel
55 Traction 6H

Trainman
Posts: 2665
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Penwortham
My Cars: Citroen C6 Exclusive, DS Automobiles DS4 DStyle
Contact:

Re: THE X RALLY - 15th April 2012.

Postby Trainman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Not at the moment, so as I do, I will post it
0 x
Steve

2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in Mauritius Blue
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in Aluminium Grey with Virtual Blue

Head Admin for C6Owners.org


Return to “Meets, rallies and get togethers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest