A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.
Messages: 1 • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 01:56
- Location: Wrexham Wales
- My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000
- x 2
link to website http://www.northwalesaquaristssociety.c ... ction.aspx
October Meeting and Auction
Date:Sunday, 28th October 2012
Time: 11.00am – 5.30pm
Location: The Victoria Hotel, High St, Holywell, Flintshire. CH8 7TW
Parking: Is available from the supermarket next door.
Entrance Fee: £2.00 per person
Refreshments: Drinks will be available at the meeting (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) Food is available from the supermarket next door.
We will be holding an auction for live fish and dry goods.
We also have two guest speakers:
Mike Os - who will be giving a talk on water quality
Ste Chester - Who will be giving a talk on his passion that is Apistogramma.
11.00 - Doors Open/Auction lots checked in
11.30 - Mike Os Talk
12.00 - Ste Chester Talk
13.00 - Break for lunch
14.00 - Raffle drawn
14.30 - Auction
17.30 - Close
10% will be taken from the winning bid value, as a fee by North Wales Aquarists Society - SO PLEASE BRING CHANGE!
A final list of the fish which will be available at the auction will be published approximately 1 week before the meeting 21st October 2012)
This will be made available via the forum, and will also be available at the meeting.
Submitting Fish & Items
If you wish to auction any fish or other items then please contact Lisa Davies (Ghipsi) via the forum, who will allocate you will lot numbers.
Please get your full auction list over to Lisa by 14 October (two weeks before the auction) the list should include: number of lots, number of fish per bag and reserve bid price.
Please also provide your full name and contact details.
- Fish should be brought in poly boxes, with heat packs where necessary.
- All bids will only be accepted in person, bidding is not possible before the auction.
- If you plan to purchase fish, please ensure you bring a sufficient means of transporting the fish to their new home.
- All bags should be labeled with your allocate lot numbers
- Addtional lots will not be announced, so ensure you have only brought with you what you submitted
- Changes to your lots are allowed but please state it is a changed lot on the bag.
I would also like to ask that you post a photo of the fishes on the forums prior to the auction, this helps people to know what they are buying and also brings in bids you may have normally missed.
Species: Dwarf Snakehead (Channa gachua)
Number of Lots: 2
Fish per bag: 1
If you wish to donate any prizes for the raffle please contact James Studdart with details of the items etc.
If you wish to donate funds to the society to help pay for the costs of events and running of the society they will all be are gratefully received